Limoverse Technologies LLC, a company registered under the rules and regulations of the Government of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates with the register number 1769080, having its operational offices at 201- 207, Latifa Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE (“us”, “we”, “our” or “Limoverse”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.limoverse.io (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by us, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘Limoverse’ (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services” or “Platform”).
WHO WE ARE?
Limoverse is a global health and wellness eco-system getting built on Blockchain using Decentralized Ledger Technology. Limoverse connects wellness seekers and health and wellness providers globally. Users are powered by highly secured Personalized Health Data using their genetic and metabolic profiles, which enables providers to give highly personalized services for precision health care. Limoverse also connects wellness practitioners and institutions around the globe to exchange their services and ideas amongst themselves. Limoverse envisions a world where every person is empowered to take charge of his/her own body and mind with the help of cutting edge science and technology like personal genomics and artificial intelligence so that one can live a long, healthy and productive life contributing to the best to the society. You may check our Terms and Conditions, containing more details of our services and our legal obligations, together with our Data Processing Agreement here.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information you provide directly to us: When you subscribe to our newsletters, download the app, enquiry form fill up, register for one of our webinars, sign up for our services, request us to contact you, or through other interactions with us, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your name, birth date, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, job title, or payment information. When you request support from us, we may also collect information from you such as contact information, documentation, screenshots, or other information you or we may believe is helpful to solving the issue. When you speak with our customer service or sales representative on the phone, your calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance, training and research purposes. In certain circumstances, we may collect your government issued ID number from you for a limited purpose, such as for tax reporting relating to a payment for a customer referral or to facilitate an international money transfer.
- Information we collect automatically when you visit our websites: We and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, collect information about your visits to our websites and your interactions with our ads or content, together with information such as your IP address, cookies, and other tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons, device identifiers, and pixels). For more information, please see our Cookies and Tracking Notice, which includes information on how to control or opt out of these cookies and tracking technologies.
Information we get from third parties: Third-party sources of information include:
- Third-party services and social media. If you create an account or access our services through your account with a third-party service, such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, GitHub or Twitter, or use a social media feature through our services, certain personal data from those third-party social media services may be shared with us, such as your interests, “likes,” and friends list. We may use this information, for example, to personalize your Limoverse experiences and marketing communications, to enhance our services, and to better serve you. You can control this data sharing via options in your social media accounts. We may also collect information from third-party services that are integrated with our services, such as third-party CRMs or other applications that you authorize our services to connect with.
- Demographic, lead, and interest data. We may obtain information from outside companies such as those that collect customer information including demographic and interest data. Examples of this information include your gender, your date of birth and your pin code. We use this data and combine it with other information we have about you to help us predict your preferences and to direct marketing offers that might be more relevant to you. We also obtain, where permitted by law, contact information and other marketing lead information from third parties, website “invite others / refer a friend” options or social media platforms and may combine it with information we have to contact you or direct Limoverse marketing offers to you.
- Information about customers’ users. Our customers and other third parties may also provide us with personal information about our customers’ users and others. For example, we may receive personal information and other information from our customers, message senders, mobile network operators, databases with information relevant to mobile telephone numbers submitted to our services, and other third parties. This information may include, without limitation, telephone numbers, telephone numbers’ validity, type (e.g., mobile, landline, etc.), corresponding device status (e.g., whether or not it is currently available for messaging), roaming status, carrier, country of location, and whether or not the number has been ported and is used to help us provide our services.
- Information collected in connection with your use of services. We and our service providers may collect information in connection with your use of services delivered via our Platform which might include but is not limited to the physical, physiological and mental health conditions, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information etc.
- Communications usage information. This includes information about your communications delivered via our Platforms such as the time and duration of usage, source and destination identifiers, completion status, location, IP address, amount of usage etc.
- Communications content. To enable you to send and receive communications via our platform, we need to be able to handle the content of the messages, calls, and other communications channels used by you. This also includes, for example, voicemails and call recordings recorded via our services.
- Device information. Where we have provided end-user equipment to you or you have installed our software on your device, we collect device-specific information from you. This includes, for example, your hardware model, operating system version, firmware, browser information, device and network configuration, device identifier, IP address, device performance, signal strength, call quality, telemetry, and mobile or wireless network information. We use the device information we collect in order to deliver and improve our services.
- Contact lists and address book. If you use our mobile apps, we may request your permission to access and store the contact list or address book maintained on your mobile phone, tablet, or other broadband-connected devices. Your contact list is considered your personal data. We may use your contact list information to facilitate certain services where selected by you such as to enable you to make calls easily and to facilitate calls, texts, and other services. We may also facilitate the delivery of messages to individuals in your contact list that you wish to invite to download our mobile apps so that you can utilize our services with these selected individuals, although it is always your choice to send invites to such individuals. We will not use your contact list information for other purposes without first notifying you of the proposed use. You do not have to allow us to access your contact list information, but if you do not, certain features of our mobile apps may not be available to you. You may at any time opt out from allowing this access via the privacy settings on your device.
- Mobile device camera, microphone and photos. If you use our mobile apps, we may request your permission to access the camera, microphone, and photos on your mobile device, to make and receive voice and video calls and messages and send photos to others. You do not have to allow us to access these functions of your device, but if you do not, certain features of our mobile apps may not be available to you. You may at any time opt out from allowing this access via the privacy settings on your device.
- Location information. If your mobile device is equipped with GPS or can connect with wireless access points or hot spots, or if your mobile device is also a phone that communicates with cell towers or satellites, then your mobile device is able to use these features to determine its precise geographic location. You may use the mobile app to share your precise geographic location so as to avail custom Services. We may retain the location data on the mobile app until you delete it. Your precise geographic location is considered your personal data. To the extent our mobile apps collect precise geographic location, you may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your mobile device’s precise location information via the mobile app’s location settings on your mobile device.
- Genetic and Phenotypic Information. Genetic Information in the context of Limoverse refers to genotype information for Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms as are tested by Direct-To-Consumer genetic testing companies that have partnered with Limoverse. Phenotypic information is observable traits one features and can include – but are not limited to – morphological traits (height, eye/hair colour etc.), biochemical/biophysical properties (blood type, blood pressure etc.) or clinical information (absence/presence of diseases). Users can upload their genetic and phenotypic information to the Limoverse blockchain. The data will be construed as proprietary to the concerned user and is made available only to user-authorised entities. The genetic information will be associated with the user name and phenotypic information the user has provided about her/himself.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
How we use the information we collect depends on which of our services you use, how you use them, and specific preferences you may have communicated to us. We list below the specific purposes for which we collect your information.
- To deliver our services. We use your information because it is necessary to perform our obligations in delivering our services to our customers. This includes delivering your communications to the intended end-user, processing transactions with you (such as billing), authenticating you when you log in to our platform, providing customer support, and operating and maintaining our services. We also need your information to communicate with you about the services, including registration confirmations, purchase confirmations, expiration or renewal reminders, responding to your requests, and sending you notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, and other communications necessary to the usage of the services.
To carry out core activities relating to our services. To effectively deliver our services to
you, we use your information to engage in important supporting activities such as:
- For billing and collections, including maintenance of records in the event of a subsequent billing dispute; preventing fraud, violations of our acceptable use policies, and unlawful activities; troubleshooting, quality control, and analytics; and monitoring the performance of our systems and platform.
- For research and development. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services, to make them more reliable, secure, and useful to you and our users generally. We use data regarding our users’ communications on our platform to understand how our services are performing and how they are being used in order to identify areas where we can do better. We also use information about your use of our websites to understand how our website visitors are using our websites. Among other things, this usage information, along with tracking technologies, enables third-party analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, to generate analytics reports on the usage of our services.
- To comply with legal requirements. Applicable laws or regulations may require our processing of your data, such as laws mandating the retention of communications data.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights. Where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
- According to your explicit consent. If we wish to use your information for certain purposes which require consent under applicable law, we will first seek out and obtain your consent. This may include, for example, testimonials or case studies that identify you in your individual capacity.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share your information as detailed below:
- Third-party service providers help us to deliver the services and allow us to operate our businesses.
- Communications providers. As the provider of a communications platform, we share the data we collect from you with communications providers (including traditional PSTN telecommunications companies and over-the-top communications service providers) as necessary in order to provide you with the services. These are the telecommunications companies, for instance, who we need to ensure your calls, messages and other communications reach the people you want to contact.
- Business operations vendors. We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. We only work with carefully selected vendors, and we require any vendors with whom we share personal data to protect the confidentiality of such information and use it solely for the purposes for which it was shared.
- Partners. In the event that you purchase services offered by Limoverse or a partner through a special marketing arrangement (for example, through a co-branded advertisement or offer, or an arrangement where we and a partner market or offer the other’s products or services), we may share your information with these third parties in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide localized support, and to provide customizations. We may also share information with these third parties where you have agreed to that sharing.
- Compliance with law enforcement requests and applicable laws; enforcement of our rights. We may disclose personal data as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; to protect Limoverse, our services, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities; and to enforce our agreements, policies and service terms.
- With your explicit consent. We share information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, we often display use cases or testimonials of satisfied customers on our public websites and require your consent to identify you in your individual capacity. If you are a business customer and have requested this, your business name and phone number may be included in public directories.
- Sharing with senders and recipients of communications. The name on your account, or a portion thereof, and/or your phone number may be displayed to people that you make calls to and to other users of the services so that they may contact you. Depending on the service you’re using, you may be able to control what’s displayed by adjusting your settings within the mobile app or your customer account, or by contacting customer care at the address provided when you signed up for the services.
- Limoverse affiliates; business transactions. We share your information with and among our corporate affiliates in order to operate and improve the services we provide to you; and we may share your information in connection with a sale, merger, liquidation, or reorganization of our business or assets.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Limoverse has implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to help protect the personal data that we transmit and maintain. However, no system or service can provide a 100% guarantee of security, especially a service that relies upon the public internet. Therefore, you acknowledge the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your information. Keep your account password secret and please let us know immediately if you think your password was compromised. Remember, you are responsible for any activity under your account using your account password or other credentials.
WHERE DO WE STORE/TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
International transfers within Limoverse and its corporate affiliates. To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information among our corporate affiliates in countries whose privacy and data protection laws may not be as robust as the laws of the countries where our customers and users are based.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We store your information until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or otherwise relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This time period may vary depending on the type of information and the services used, as detailed below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from anonymized information retained or used for these purposes.
- Customer account information. We store your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, support business operations, and continue to develop and improve our services.
- Communications usage information. While you’re an active customer, we retain the communications usage information generated by your use of the services until the information is no longer necessary to provide our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
- Marketing information, cookies and web beacons. If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our services, such as when you last opened an email from us or visit our websites. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information from you when we have provided end-user equipment to you or you have installed our software on your device. If you do not revoke our access to this information via the privacy settings on your device, we will retain this information for as long as your account is active.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION?
- Opt-out of communications. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by using some or all of the following methods: the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your Service account settings menu, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional e-mail list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our services. Depending on your type of account with Limoverse, you may be able to opt out of some notification messages in your account settings.
HOW WE COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We would require the following statutory categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, fax number and phone number. We collect this information directly from you or from third party sources.
- Customer records information, such as your government-issued ID number for a limited purpose like tax reporting relating to a payment for a customer referral or to facilitate an international money transfer.
- Information collected in connection with your use of our services, including physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information (if applicable) and the communications content processed through the services.
- Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history. We collect this information directly from your device.
- Geolocation data, such as IP address. We collect this information from your device.
- Financial information, such as payment details or financial account numbers in the process of providing you with our services.
- Inferences are based on your use of the services and browsing history.
- Other personal information, in instances when you interact with us online, by phone or by e-mail in the context of receiving support from our sales and customer service teams
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Information from children. Limoverse does not sell products or services for purchase by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children or teenagers under the age of eighteen. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personal data to Limoverse, please contact us.
- Note for Limoverse Integration Suite users. Limoverse's use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
- Appointment of data processors. We engage certain authorised third-party genetic testing companies to process your personal data (DNA) as “processors” pursuant to the applicable personal data protection legislation. The conditions of engagement are determined by a separate data processing agreement.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
For this document and all privacy and personal data protection purpose, our contact details are as
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Contact Email Address: [email protected]
We may change this document at any time in order to reflect changes in the law or our practices. Keep an eye on our website for any updates. If we change anything major in this document, we will inform you.
Last update: 01.01.2022
COOKIES AND TRACKING NOTICE
When it’s strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies enable us to recognize you when you return to our service and to maintain your web session so you can more easily navigate our website and/or apps. They are also essential for you to access secure areas of our sites, for example, to use shopping baskets or make payments.
Google Tag Manager is a third-party service provider that allows us to manage website tags via an interface. Tags are small elements of code that are used, for example, to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, to understand the effect of online advertising and social channels, to set up remarketing and orientation towards target groups, and to test and optimize websites. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and, as a result, no personal data is recorded. We list it here for completeness and to be transparent about the tools we use. If deactivation has been performed at a domain, page, event or 3rd party script level, this remains in place for all tracking tags if these are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
To enable functionality. These cookies and similar technologies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on our sites more easily. They also enable customization of the layout and/or content of the pages on our sites.
Social media cookies and widgets. We use social media platforms to advertise to you online and to monitor the success of our advertising (for instance by receiving reports when you click on our ads on such social media platforms).
How to control cookies?